Global System - Sea Safety System
Russia, St. - Petersburg
Non-state organizing committee is developing a program to create the International Global
System - Maritime Security
based on dual-mode heavy wing-in-ground EFFECT CRAFTS II generation.
The system is designed to support human activities at sea and will provide:
Emergency rescue crews and passengers of ships, boats, submarines,
aircraft, drilling platforms and other facilities in distress at sea;
- Emergency assistance to rescue themselves directly to hardware, delivery to the parties and their emergency rescue equipment;
The first emergency aid for environmental disasters at sea and limiting
the size of disaster assistance is delivered with appropriate
facilities and emergency party;
- Production and ecological monitoring of seas and oceans;
- Conducting oceanographic and other research in seas and oceans;
- The protection of conservation areas of the seas and oceans;
- Implementation of international policing, combating sea piracy, etc.
As the system evolves SSS scope of its use will expand.
ultimate aim of the Organising Committee is to initialize the
establishment of an international consortium on the basis of broad
cooperation of potential users of the IGS SSS, the leading ship-and
aircraft-building project, and industrial companies, research
organizations, insurance companies and other entities to further develop
the dual-mode draft heavy winged II generation and the whole system.